We’re seeking a contract HTML & WordPress front-end developer to assist on a variety of projects for our clients. Our ideal candidate thrives in an environment with minimal direct supervision and is comfortable working remotely. You are driven to explore emerging technologies, easily express ideas, offer prompt support and troubleshooting, and work in a timely manner, making sure goals are hit and deadlines are met.
- You have the ability to quickly build a responsive web application.
- Excellent attention to detail, a keen eye for clean UI implementation, and knowledge of coding and design best practices.
- Expert-level command of hand-coded, standards compliant, cross-browser/device HTML/CSS/JS.
- Thorough understanding of PHP & WordPress including setup, plugin support and theme development.
- Experience translating PSD comps and annotated wireframes into flexible, well thought out HTML templates.
- Experience setting up staging, development and production environments to manage a professional site roll-out.
- Ability to provide your own computer and software.
- Familiar with project management tools such as Slack, Asana and daPulse.
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO best practices.
- Able to attend regular team/project meetings either in office or remotely via Google Hangouts/Skype.
- Work remotely or in our downtown Pueblo, CO office
- Flexible hours
- Consistent projects in the pipeline
- Free coffee/tea Thursdays!
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION. PAYMENT IS BASED ON EACH PROJECT AND IS NEGOTIATED BEFORE WORK BEGINS.